- Kunstlijn 2016 – 3D printed figurines for studio prices
- Art grade full color 3D printing
- Order a custom kitten with your 3D printed figurine
- Humbelles voor verzamelaars in Nederland en Belgie
- My work on the Lucas Museum of Narrative Art’s website
- Girls with guns
I create full color 3D printed sculptures on the ProJet 650. Born in 1969 I grew up and am still living and working in Haarlem, The Netherlands. I used to sculpt my detailed statues by hand. In 2010 I began to master the art of 3D modelling. Within a year I was able to produce my first 3D printed sculptures. Soon my work was picked up by several known galleries and collectors.
My larger 3D printed sculptures are in high demand with galleries in The Netherlands, Belgium, USA and Japan. To my great honor, one of them, the sculpture ‘Pelican’ is featured on the ‘Lucas Museum of Narrative Art’s’ website as a representative example of work that will be exhibited as a part of the collection. Check it out here.